\__\-\All The World/-/__/ \__\-\All The World/-/__/

Amazing

As with most of your work, I love it. I have yet to do serious drugs, but this makes me want to go out, find some rave, get up on X and just let this song flow through me. I want to get lost in this and never find my way out!

\__\-\Runaway Love/-/__/ \__\-\Runaway Love/-/__/

Plainish, but don't care

For me, a techno song sounding kind of plain is great anyway. I don't care if it sounds like the same ol' dance song, as long as it makes me want to get up and dance which is exactly what this does. Great job in my opinion.

"POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno "POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno

*Bouncing*

It's a very bouncable song! :D
Also very clear, good quality and pretty much how a techno/trance song. Hard to decide if it's techno or trance, so I'd say it's a perfect blend between the two.

SR - I don't real. SR - I don't real.

I like it :O

It sounds like either a bittersweet end or the calm in the eye of a hurricane. If this goes on a CD with other songs then it could work very well being in the middle or at the end.
Makes me feel like I'm gently floating away.

It's very nice. Keep up the good work.

Ice Princess(in memoriam) Ice Princess(in memoriam)

Brr

It makes me feel a little cold from the imagery it brings up. Similar to what they guy below me said, but not quite. Almost like I'm lost out in the snow in a land that's completely alien to me. My efforts to get out are futile and I slip away quietly into the darkness leaving my memories frozen in the past...

x_X Brilliant work. I love it.

sorohanro responds:

thanx for the nice review, quite imaginative ...
strange, i never see immages on music, especially mine

glad you liked it

Rig - Genesis Rig - Genesis

Wow ;-;

I'm almost in tears cos I think this is beautiful. There are some songs that just set off this thing in my head that make me want to bawl. Up until now it's only been with songs for movies. So great job. WAIT

A tear! :O You have made me cry! Even though only one tear...it still counts!

Rig responds:

Awww. Sorry!
Glad you liked it, though. :)

(WF1) Fleeting Daybreak (WF1) Fleeting Daybreak

Wow

I love it. It's got feel to it kind of like Snow Patrol mixed with softer Nine Inch Nails (Like Hurt). Very nice and it makes me think about things.

wyldfyre1 responds:

well glad it has an effect on ya! Thanks alot for the review.

Kriz: Fluctuations 2 Kriz: Fluctuations 2

GASP

I now giving out free huggles!!! WHO WANTS FREE HUGGLES?! :O

Kr1z responds:

woot lol x-D glad that i made u happy :)

Star Wars - To The Dark Side Star Wars - To The Dark Side

Great

It's a great song, but I'm not getting a Star Wars feeling from it. Still love it though.

"POTC Megamix" Nintechno "POTC Megamix" Nintechno

Love it, love it, love it

I love POTC and the music from it, and this is just an amazing remix of some of the songs. I absolutely love it. Great job and keep it up! You're awesome!